Custom Listing for Heather The Farmer's Wife Sampler Quilt Kit
Custom Listing Complete Quilt Kit
-$769.85 Complete Kit (Minus $29.85 additional shipping charged in first three payments) Total of $740
-4 Payments of $185
1920's Farmer's Wife Sampler Quilt
The Farmer's Wife book by Laurie Aaron Hird compiles a collection of letters written by Farmer's Wives in the 1920's answering the question - "If you had a daughter of a marriageable age, would you, in the light of your own experience, want her to marry a farmer?" Each letter inspires a classic 6" Quilt Block...and now you can easily English Paper Piece each of the (111) blocks!
This is EPIC!!!! All English Paper Pieced (EPP). Absolutely everything you need to create this amazing quilt!
Quilt Kit Includes:
- The Farmer's Wife Sampler Quilt Book w/ bonus CD
- 120 FQ's (12 Bundles) of Color Master Sets by Art Gallery Fabrics**
- Acrylic Template Set with 3/8" seam allowance (Basic 32 or Complete 105)
- Complete Paper Piece Set (Makes 111 Blocks including Corner Stones + Lattices)
English Paper Piecing is unique because it is completely portable. Great project to take on a trip, while waiting for the kids, sitting by the pool, anywhere you are you can be quilting!
Check out our English Paper Piecing Starter Pack for all the supplies/notions you will need to get started.
Color Master FQ Sets:
AGF has created a collector’s box of fabrics like no other! Hand-picked for makers to use in a multitude of creative projects. An explosion of color and design made of unique groups of AGF’s signature quality cotton!
Farmer's Wife Acrylic Template Sets:
- Basic Set includes 32 Shapes used 10+ Times in the Farmer's Wife (1920's) Project.
- Complete Set Includes 105 Shapes (including Basic Set). All shapes for the blocks, lattices, corner stones and SIDE setting Triangles.
The Farmer's Wife Sampler Quilt Book:
Letters from the 1920s Farm Wives and the 111 Blocks they inspired. In 1922, the very popular "The Farmer's Wife" magazine held a contest asking a simple question: Would you want your daughter to marry a farmer? Author Laurie Hird has excerpted 55 of the top letters, and using the letters as inspiration, created a 111 block quilt as a tribute to the contest. Each block is fully illustrated and comes with a bonus CD. Instructions to make a queen-size sampler, as well as additional instructions to convert the quilt to a lap, twin, double, and king size quilt.