Dwight The Deer Terrarium Quilt Kit
Dwight the Deer includes instructions for making two quilt sizes and a quilted pillow cover. These friendly deer blocks are made using conventional patchwork techniques. No paper piecing! The pattern also includes a complete list of the cut pieces need to make a single block, making it easy to use scraps or make single blocks for other projects. Give your blocks even more personality with an optional glasses applique.
The pattern is by Elizabeth Hartman and will be mailed to you along with the fabric and thread.
Quilt kit includes Terrarium fabrics from Elizabeth Hartman to complete the quilt top, binding, AND backing (optional). Also included is a matching large spool of 50wt. 1421 yards Aurifil thread.
Quilt Kits come in 2 sizes:
- Lap 47" x 60" (shown in pics)
- Twin 68" x 78"
- Dwight The Deer Pattern by Elizabeth Hartman
- Terrarium by Elizabeth Harman Fabric
- Kona Cotton Solids Fabric
- Robert Kaufman Essex Yarn Dyed Linen
- Robert Kaufan Essex Metallic
- Fusible Web for glasses
- 108' Wide Fabric by Elizabeth Hartman (optional)
- Aurifil Thread 50wt. 1421 yards Large Spool
Beautifully packaged complete quilt kit featuring designer quilting weight cotton fabrics and high quality speciality thread. Kit comes in our signature bright pink corrugated box, perfect for storage or gift giving.